Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

Mojizu

A few weeks ago, we were asked to search through this site, Mojizu, as a means of finding inspiration for character designs. Being that my final project is a loose bit of stream of consciousness, lacking in definite characterizations, I couldn't seem to derive particular inspiration from that site.
I have, since then, gone back, and glanced through the characters, as a means of studying their construction, and have found one who I find to be pretty fun. I still have to complete one of the assigned tutorials, and will most likely use a shape similar to his for that exercise.

Without further adieu, here's a look at Plasmatic Boy, designed by an artist, who goes by the internet name of exitman.

Plasmatic Boy

This artist has other characters that I consider to be creative and appealing. While we're on the subject, take a look at this one too:

les yeux dans les yeux

No comments:

Post a Comment