Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Belated

I neglected to post these earlier, so am doing so now. They are the videos from our "jump" tutorial. The first is the specific material assigned to the whole class; the second is my own creation. It involves a yellow and green piece of toast getting shot out of a toaster. For some odd reason, I have been fascinated by toast all quarter, and have used it for projects in both this, and my Sequential Art class. I've posted that piece here as well. Who would've thought that crusty pieces of heated up bread could fuel multiple assignments? Regardless, when I uploaded it to this site, it appears like the motion is "sticking;" however, it does not appear that way in the actual .mov file. I checked all of my export settings, and they don't seem to be causing this.





No comments:

Post a Comment