Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2009

I love the smell of 928 GB of free space in the morning...


So, I have finally arrived in my home state of New York. I need a job. Pronto. Wish me luck. As of now, I am living on Weight Watchers microwave meals (they're on sale at the grocery store), and watching reruns of The Golden Girls. It really is a well written show. When I'm that old, I'd like to be a combination of Sofia Petrillo and Blanche Devereaux.
Aside from the thrilling existence described above, I have also been making alterations to Transmissions, while as always, listening to Brazilian music. I still have more of it to work on, and am aiming to have it completed enough within the next few days, as I have other projects to get started on. So, here I am posting the new introduction, as well as a still image of what the ending will look like. What am I going to do with all of those buildings? You'll find out sooner than later. The sound isn't quite correct yet in the intro, but what else is new? Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment