Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"Let's Get Digital"...or..."Midterm Malaise"




Until further notice, the titles of my posts will take on the naming convention of the old Rocky and Bullwinkle cartoons. That being said, the first title makes me think of yesterday, when my professor started singing that in class, and then proceeded to dance behind me down the hall, repeating the phrase over and over again, until I jokingly exclaimed, "Aaaah, there's a crazy man following me!" I still have his little tune stuck in my head. Thanks, Larison.
Anyway, I don't know why I have the desire to post my silly little thumbnail drawings, but I do. I guess it's because they show a process, and a certain degree of looseness that I've developed over time. These are from a script that was written by the department's Comic Book Scripting class.

No comments:

Post a Comment