Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Schedule

It's film making time! I'm both excited and nervous at the same time. Here is a schedule that I will do my best to adhere to over the next few weeks:

Sat. Apr 25th- Fri. May 1st
- Assemble necessary cut outs for such segments
-Shoot photography/augment frames for pixelation animation
-Further solidify design elements for piece
-Find a sound designer

Sat May 2nd- Fri. May 8th
-Research movements of falling paper
-Begin to assemble cut out/ scenes
-Tweak pixelation animation
-Test transitions in After Effects

Sat. May 9th- Fri. May 15th
-Rough animate frame-by-frame animations
-Test transitions once again

Sat. May 16th- Tues May 26th
-Clean up previous animations
-Further tweak, test and compile.

Well, looks like I have my work cut out for me, but I'm definitely looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment