Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Jim White and His Call to Arms

I was introduced to Athens, GA musician Jim White this past September when he joined Dare Dukes at the latter's home for a dinner party and live performance. Jim is funding his next album through online platform Kickstarter.com, and the deadline is January 19th at 9:30PM. I have plenty of broad, descriptive and wonderful things to say about him, his stories and his songs; however, those of you who know me know that I'm a bit verbose. By the time I spit out everything I have to say, it'll be January 21st at 2AM. So, I'm simply going to post a link to JIM WHITE'S KICKSTARTER PAGE, so that you can have a look for yourselves. There's plenty of great information there. I'll be back here in a few days to provide you with some more episodic rambling. In case you couldn't find the link the first time, THIS IS IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment